SEO Content Writer / Digital Content Manager
Interested in joining our team? Got what it takes? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Digital Content Manager
We looking for a full-time Digital Content Manager to join our team. This role will be a key contributor to our Web Design and Marketing team. We are looking for a talented creative writer that…
- enjoys the challenge of working with a wide variety of business types
- is well versed in writing web content with SEO best practices in mind
- ability to research topics and write as an expert on behalf of our clients
- is cool to work with (& smells good – that’s a plus!)
We need a writer with a proven track record of producing content using the best SEO practices to drive traffic and increase conversions. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write engaging for any number of audiences. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to producing extremely high-quality written work while working with a wide variety of small businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview clients to create compelling marketing strategies and engaging website content using SEO best practices
- Research and create content for a very wide variety of clientele
- Ability to publish content on multiple platforms (WordPress, social, email newsletters, etc.)
- Work with clients on content changes and approvals
- Research & Analyze content using SEO tools to determine the best strategy to deliver an increase in traffic and conversions.
- Use content management and analytics platforms to analyze and report on website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Work with contributing writers to edit, proofread and improve their articles and content
- Set and execute a social media plan in coordination with social strategy, editorial calendar and in collaboration with contributing writers, influencers, and subject matter experts
- Collaborate and brainstorm with team members and clients for new ideas and strategies
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, interview skills
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Highly organized and able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Aptitude for optimizing content according to SEO standards and best practices
- Well-rounded knowledge of marketing/communication channels including websites, social media, email newsletters, and video.
- A mind for analysis and experience with web reporting tools such as Google Analytics and SEO Tools such as SEM Rush
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Three to five years of professional experience in digital marketing and content writing
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in WordPress, Mailchimp, Facebook, YouTube, SEM Rush, and Google Drive
- BONUS POINTS if you like pizza
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Retirement Plan w/ Employer Contributions
- Extensive Paid & Unpaid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Company Culture Focused on Job Joy!