We’re committed to protecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you email us or fill out a contact form, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you initiate through our website and the personal information we need to collect to fulfill your orders.
- We may track your visits to our site through our website analytics. This anonymous data is used to track general traffic behavior.
This site has the capability to track cookies which if used would help us to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a great customer experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site by understanding our user’s online viewing behavior.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information in the instances where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To fulfill any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our privacy means a great deal to us. We do not disclose your personal information to any outside source.